You’ve Chosen To Become A Nurse Or Therapist For A Reason.
We Understand Your Motivation Because It’s What Drives Our Business. We’re looking for experts to help us meet a wide variety of care needs, from nursing and rehabilitative therapy services, to palliative-focused care and advanced care planning, to physical, emotional, and spiritual support at the end of life.
You want to:
- Provide the best healthcare to your patients
- Help make a difference in peoples’ lives
- Be surrounded by the best, brightest, and most caring professionals
- Be appreciated and recognized by your peers
- Have a stable, well-paying career
- Have a career that you love and feel truly satisfied in what you do
A career that meets your passion
Be reminded every day of why you chose to join a caring profession – because that’s what motivates us, too.
It’s Your Career…MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- Work one-on-one with your patients in their homes, giving them the personal attention and care they need
- Become a critical part in the lives of your patients, knowing that you make an important difference in their lives
- Earn more income with a stable, fast-growing company that offers comprehensive benefits, outstanding resources, and a company vehicle
- Work alongside the best nurses and therapists in Michigan and Illinois
- Be part of a strong, supportive team in a rewarding and flexible environment
Let’s Get Together!
We’d Love to Meet You! Learn More About Residential Career Opportunities. Register below for a live or virtual meeting.
For all Michigan events, please RSVP
Tuesday, April 16 4pm – 6pm
4265 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48201
Thursday, April 18 4pm – 6pm
Louie’s Sports Tavern
3301 Davison Rd
Lapeer, MI 48446
Wednesday, April 24 4pm – 6pm
3301 Centre Blvd
Lansing, MI 48912
Thursday, April 25 4pm – 6pm
5304 Gateway Center
Flint, MI 48507
Tuesday, April 30 4pm – 6pm
311 Maynard St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Thursday, April 25th 10am or 5pm EST
For all Northern Illinois events, please RSVP
Tuesday, April 30th 5 PM – 7 PM
Elmhurst Brewing Company
171 N Addison Ave.
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Thursday, May 2nd, 11 AM – 1 PM
Residential Home Health & Hospice
1431 Opus Place, Suite 310
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Thursday, April 25 at 9 AM & 4 PM CST
Meghan Peterson will co-host with Melissa Nilsen
Text Meghan at 630-780-9804 to RSVP
EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE that want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Work with nurses and therapists that have the necessary training and experience to give exceptional care in any setting.
PROVIDE THE CARE THEY NEED… See the END of their story.
CHANGE LIVES right where patients live their lives.
“I love working at Residential because it is a company that is always evolving to meet and exceed the needs of our patients. I love that we have a team approach and come together with our focus always on the patient. I love working for the owners of the company who couldn’t be more caring and passionate about what we do; their enthusiasm trickles down though the company and can be felt in every employee. Finally, I love working at Residential because I have the opportunity to positively impact so many peoples’ lives.”
– Lori, Residential Home Care Consultant