The Residential Difference
The best choice for care.
Providing the Hospice Care Patients Deserve.
Residential Hospice cares for your medical needs as well as your spiritual and emotional needs. Our team is comprised of physicians, registered nurses, social workers, and spiritual care counselors that work together to care for the whole patient.
- Unparalleled response and same-day admissions
- Expertise at courageous conversations
- Seamless transition from current care solution
- Service wherever our patients are – home, hospital, long-term facilities
- Individualized care plans
- Support for spiritual, community, and bereavement needs
- Personal care and companionship
- Education and support for families and loved ones
- Music, aroma, massage, and per therapies
Exceeding expectations makes the difference. Require more of your loved one’s care.
Specialty Therapies for Our Patients
We offer treatment plans that are diverse and individualized because we know that no two patients are the same and care goes beyond health.
“Our specialized therapy teams often visit with patients that can no longer communicate, only to find them humming and tapping their foot at the end of a music session, or patients that are showing signs of agitation, but after a massage and aromatherapy session are calm and relaxed.”
~ Stephanie Rose,
Residential Hospice Regional Sales Director
Patient Legacy Projects
Preserve an expression of love that extends to future generations and celebrates you.
Music therapists collaborate with selected patients to compose and record original compositions as a one-of-a-kind remembrance for loved ones.
At a time when emotions run high and family and caregivers may feel overwhelmed, photographs preserve the moment for posterity.
Make a Difference.
Increase access to hospice care in your community. Residential Hospice will provide services
wherever a patient considers “home.”